Enjoy your Valentine's Day Single or Taken!
By Brittany Forrest, Guest Blogger.
Love is in the air, and the pressure is on to find a date before the 14th. Relationships are definitely wonderful, but I believe you can have just as much fun with your friends and family. Let Revive help you make this Valentine's Day memorable if you're going on a romantic date or a night out with friends!
6 Great Romantic & Friend Valentine Day's Dates, STL edition
1. Hearts for Art: St. Louis Art Museum is hosting a event where the public can show love to their favorite artwork. Each person can pick a free paper heart upon arrival and display it underneath art pieces they like the most. Make sure to post pictures on social media using the event's hashtag #HeartsforArt and #SLAMheart.
2. Run For Chocolate: Trying to stay fit while indulging in sweets? This 5K run/walk is just for you. A great way to spice up your Valentine's Day. The event includes chocolate finisher medals, chocolate goody bags, water stops, gallons of hot cocoa, and St. Louis' very own Bissinger's chocolate. This is indeed a chocolate lover's heaven.
3. Untamed Hearts: A Valentine's Day Mystery Dinner: Spend your Valentine's Day at the Saint Louis Zoo. Treat your loved one to a three-course meal and wine, live music and dancing.
4. Love Stinks, Let's Drink: Life's too short to dwell in loneliness, enjoy good drinks and meet someone new! Big Daddy's on The Landing has nights full of games, trivia, dance-offs, sing-alongs and more.
5. Funny Bone St. Louis: Get your laugh on this Valentine's Day and be entertained by today's funniest comedians. Tickets are pretty affordable with shows are even as low as $5! For more information visit, Funny Bone St. Louis.
6. City Museum: Take a trip to St. Louis City Museum, "where imagination runs wild!" This museum has great attractions such as a funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, rides, and more. Unleash your adventurous side and learn something new this Valentine's Day. For more information visit, City Museum.
Date ideas from The Riverfront Times.
We hope everyone has an enjoyable Valentine's Day and weekend!