Revive relies on donations. We need your help!
WHY DONATE TO REVIVE?
Revive benefits Mission: St. Louis, a local nonprofit organization. Your donations and purchases are helping men, women, and children throughout St. Louis break the cycle of poverty and have lives full of opportunity and dignity. All net profits from Revive support Mission: St. Louis.
WHAT DONATIONS DOES REVIVE ACCEPT?
- Gently used, clean adult clothing in new or like-new condition, shoes + accessories.
- Gently used, clean furniture with no rips, stains or worn cushions. No major damage that requires repair.
- Home goods + decorative items in good condition.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NEEDED MOST?
- Home goods • specifically decorative items (pictures, frames + pillows)
- Accessories • specifically jewelry, scarves + designer bags
- Men's apparel
- Plus-size apparel
- Men's and Women's shoes
WHAT DONATIONS DOES REVIVE NOT ACCEPT?
- Items with excessive wear (pilling, tears + stains)
- Clothing hangers
- Children's clothing + toys
- Undergarments (unless brand new with tags attached and/or in original packaging)
- Bedding + mattresses
HOW CAN I BEST PREP MY DONATIONS?
- Make sure items are clean and in good condition.
- Place items in boxes or bags, we are not in need of hangers.
- Bring items through the front door or knock on the yellow door at the back of the building. If there is no answer, there may not be anyone working on donations at the moment, so please come around to the front door for assistance.
- Do not leave donations outside. If the store is closed, feel free to donate your items at one of our donations bins located at:
- The Journey Tower Grove • 2833 S. Kingshighway Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63139
- The Journey West County • 625 Meramec Station Road, Manchester, MO 63021
WILL I RECEIVE A TAX DEDUCTION FOR MY DONATION?
Yes, you will receive a form to fill out at the time you make a donation. You will be given a hard copy to keep for your records and we will keep a copy. Unfortunately, we cannot itemize or value your donation. We encourage you to consult a tax professional or self-itemize before bringing donations in.
ARE THERE EXTRA BENEFITS TO DONATING?
You'll receive store cash towards your next purchase + you'll be helping Mission: St. Louis address education + employment in the city of St. Louis.
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A CLOTHING DRIVE TO BENEFIT MISSION: ST. LOUIS + REVIVE?
By hosting a clothing drive to benefit Mission St. Louis, you will be helping supply the clothing needed to stock the shelves at Revive Thrift + Boutique. We depend on the generous donations from our community to keep the shop fully stocked and to continue offering amazing bargains to our shoppers. Most importantly, we need your donations to continue benefiting Mission: St. Louis’ Job & Leadership Training program.
To learn more about hosting a clothing drive send an email to email@example.com.
Have more questions? Feel free to call us at 314.776.7520 or email Jance at firstname.lastname@example.org.